Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?


Bangalore-Based Danish Educational Trust Distributes Scholarships Worth Rs 70 Lakh To 250 Students

Bengaluru-based Danish Educational Trust held its 16th Annual Scholarship Distribution program Sunday, where scholarships worth Rs 70 lakh were distributed to 250 students from across Karnataka.

Students pursuing Engineering, MBBS, Law, Journalism, Pharmacy, BUMS, BAMS, BHMS, Veterinary Science, Agriculture, and B.Ed Courses across Karnataka were selected by the Trust for the scholarship.

The total amount of Scholarships given is Rs.70 lakhs. Students were selected via ONLINE APPLICATIONS during the month of April & May 2022.

Speaking on the occasion Mrs. Husna Sheriff, President, Danish Educational Trust (R) motivated the students to work hard to become highly successful individuals. She urged all students to become big in life and contribute back to society.

Mrs. Syeda Hina Ahmed, Trustee of Danish Trust addressed the students and asked them to take care of their parents. She told me, that most of the millionaires she has met in life have all been very caring with their parents and taken good care of them.

Mrs. Nayab Ahmed Sheriff, Secretary, Danish Trust delivered the vote of thanks and promised to be with her grandmother Mrs. Husna Sheriff and take forward the philanthropic work of her Grandparents and Parents.

Mr. Ameen e Mudassar, CEO, CIGMA Foundation had a lively interaction with the students on their future plans and left them with a deep question to ask themselves – What do you want to be remembered for?

Of the total beneficiaries, only 20% of students are from Bangalore, the rest 80% are from the rest of Karnataka. In today’s program, 25 students were called to give away the cheques. The remaining 225 students will be sent their scholarships via online transfer.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like


Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae.


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.


Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora.


Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum.