Salient features of the Online Claim application
- The depositors for the IMA run schemes like IMAPR, IMAIP (Income Plan), IMAMP (Marriage Plan) & IMAEP (Education Plan) as well as Credit Cooperative Society (CCS) and Gold Loan can file claims online commencing from 25.11.2020 and within 24.12.2020, beyond which no claims are acceptable.
- The claims can be submitted online by the depositors of IMA either at any of the service kiosks of the government (viz., Bengaluru-one/Karnataka-one/Atalji Jan Snehi Kendra centres) with the help of the operator or anywhere through online on their own.
- The depositors can file claim using:
- Aadhaar biometric or
- Aadhaar OTP or
- UTR (Unique Transaction Reference) number for Rs. 1/- transfer from IMA bank account or
- UTR number for Rs. 1/- transfer from non-IMA bank account.
- Rs.1/- has to be transferred via NEFT/RTGS to the following Bank account of the Competent Authority: (a) Name of the A/c ‘Special Officer and Competent Authority, IMA’ (b) Bank Name: HDFC Bank (c) Branch Name: Wilson Garden (d) Virtual Account Number 6442116442 (e) IFSC code: HDFC0001748.
- Applicants filing claims through (b) or (d) above, will have to do additional authentication online within 24.02.2021 using (a) or (c). Beyond 24.02.2021, the additional authentication can be done by the applicant at the office of Competent Authority with help of alternate identification documents like EPIC, Passport, Driving License etc. Applicants filing claims through (b) or (d) above, will have to do additional authentication online within 24.02.2021 using (a) or (c). Beyond 24.02.2021, the additional authentication can be done by the applicant at the office of Competent Authority with help of alternate identification documents like EPIC, Passport, Driving License etc.
- In case the applicants’ IMA bank account are closed/changed, they will be required to transfer Rs. 1/- from their new bank account and produce the corresponding UTR number.
- Those applicants for whom any of following 3 are satisfied, need not submit any documents regarding scheme enrolment like Bond or Share certificate, etc:
- Their name from Aadhaar or Bank remittance matches with IMA records.
- Their photo from Aadhar or live match with IMA records.
- Their IMA declared Bank account is operational.
- Their verified mobile number matches with IMA records.
- Their PAN in IMA records is verified.
- If the deposit amount or transaction/cheque numbers for the deposit provided by applicants tally with IMA records, then applicants need not provide any receipts for deposits. Else, they need to upload deposit receipts.
- If there are any uploaded documents, the applicants need to get these e-attested through their jurisdictional Tehsildar within 24.02. 2021.
- If depositor is dead or hospitalized, claim application can be filed by nominee or legal heir supported with necessary documents like death/ hospitalisation/ legal heir certificate.
- Hospitalisation cases will be cleared for 2nd stage of claim filing only after online approval by Competent authority within 48 hours of submitting their 1st stage application.
- Claimants can contact any of the following for more details: call centre “080-46885959” between 8 AM and 8 PM, or the website ” imaclaims.karnataka.gov.in”, or email “email@example.com” or WhatsApp number “7975568880 ” or the office of the Competent Authority at 2nd Floor, BMTC Complex, Shanti Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560027.
For More Information click on below link : –
The innovative features are:
|1||Do we get a receipt for submission of Claim form||Yes.|
|2||Whether people outside Bangalore or Karnataka can also apply.||Yes.|
|3||(a) Whether the Nominee of a deceased depositor can file the claim. |
(b) Whether the Nominee can also file his claim if he himself is also a depositor.
|4||Whether biometric is mandatory for online submission of claims.||No|
|5||Whether claim can be filed with the Aadhaar number if the Aadhaar card is not avalable.||Yes.|
|6||What is the process for adding New Bank account?||Provide UTR number corresponding to transfer of Rs. 1/- from the new Bank account to the bank account of the Competent Authority.|
|7||I APPLIED FOR WITHDRAWAL OF FULL AMOUNT I GOT THE RECEIPT BUT DID NOT GOT AMOUNT. WILL I FACE ANY PROBLEM||No|
|9||Who can file the claim for a deceased depositor?||Nominee of the depositor can file the claim. If the Nominee is also deceased or hospitalized, the Legal Heir of the depositor can file the claim.|
|10||Whether claim can be filed without the bond?||Yes, provided the details tally with IMA records.|
|11||What documents are required to file IMA online claims?||a. Aadhaar Number or the UTR Number of Rs.1/- NEFT based transfer from the depositors’ account to the account of the Competent Authority.|
b. Client / Customer ID of the deposit scheme.
c. Mobile Number
e. Bank Account details
f. UTR Number of Rs.1/- NEFT based transfer from the depositors’ account to the account of the Competent Authority, in case the applicants’ IMA bank account number or IFSC Code are changed.
g. Bond / Share / Gold Pledge form certificate.
h. Receipts for Deposit amount / Loan Repayment amount
|12||i LOST my certificate and customer ID for IMA. Will Phone number which is linked to IMA and bank statement would be fine which i used to make payment for IMA.||You can call us on helpline number 080-46885959 with your details like mobile number etc.|
|13||What to do if our mobile number has been changed and the mobile number which I was given to IMA is not with us.||The new mobile number can be given at the stage of filing the claim.|
|14||I do not have any documents and the client ID. I have only NEFT challan and details of returns received from IMA in my account. Whether these are sufficient to file claim online.||You can call us on helpline number 080-46885959 with your details like mobile number etc.|
|15||If a person is working abroad and his Indian mobile number is not working, what should he do for filing the claim.||Such person can file claim through UTR number corresponding Rs. 1/- transfer from his bank account in India to the bank account of the Competent Authority.|
|16||Some bank account numbers or the IFSC code have changed after merger of the banks. What is to be done for such cases?||Whenever the IMA declared bank account number or the IFSC code of the bank account of depositor changes due to any reason, the depositor has to remit Rs. 1/- from the changed account to the account of the Competent Authority and apply online based on the corresponding UTR number.|
|17||Is OTP mandatory.. I live outside India and I don’t have the sim||Such person can file claim through UTR number corresponding Rs. 1/- transfer from his bank account in India to the bank account of the Competent Authority.|