A massive fire broke out in the tent belonging to the “Naath” sect, with which Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath is associated, at Kumbhnagar in Prayagraj on Tuesday, officials said.
The tent in the Sector 15 belonged to the Naath community and prima facie, an official told IANS, the fire was caused by a short-circuit and gutsy winds added to the blaze.
According to the official, the short circuit was caused by continuous use of blower. All furniture, including two sofas, were burnt in the fire.
In a similar incident, a fire had broken out in the tentage of Swami Vasudevanand on January 16, a day after the Kumbh had started.