- GoAir is the recipient of highest FOUR-STAR rating ?Low Cost Carrier 2020 Official Airline Ratings? ? by APEX
- APEX encompasses a network of businesses and professionals that are committed to providing a world-class airline experience for passengers around the globe.
- GoAir is the winner of the APEX 2020 Regional Passenger Choice Award? for Best Seat Comfort and Best Cabin Service for the Central Asia Region?
1.4 million passengers gave GoAir the highest approval rating of?FOUR-STAR, making it the only airline this year, in its category to receive such an accolade in the entire?Central Asia Region. The ratings were presented by APEX, a non-profit membership trade organization comprising the world?s leading airlines, industry suppliers, major media groups and related aviation industry leaders. The award was presented in Singapore in the presence of Airbus, Centre for Aviation (CAPA) and The International Air Transport Association (IATA) representatives.
The?FOUR-STAR?in ?Low Cost Carrier 2020 Official Airline Ratings??by APEX was given on the basis of following parameters:
- Overall In-flight experience
- Cabin Service
- Seat Comfort
- Food & Beverages
Passengers also voted GoAir as the number one airline in the following two individual categories:
- Best Seat Comfort
- Best Cabin Service
The Official Airline Ratings and APEX Passenger Choice Awards were arrived at on the basis of neutral, third-party passenger feedback and insights gathered through APEX?s partnership with TripIt from Concur. Using a five-star scale, more than?1.4 million flights?were rated by passengers across nearly?600 airlines?from around the world and were independently certified by a professional external auditing company. GoAir emerged as the number one low-cost-carrier in the Central Asian region to have won the?FOUR-STAR?rating.
Speaking on the occasion?Mr. Jeh Wadia, Managing Director, GoAir?said: ?New York-based Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX) is revered by the aviation industry for furthering the cause of passengers across the world. The?FOUR-STAR?ratings are manifestation of GoAir?s passenger-centric approach coupled with the youngest fleet that has an average age of just 3.8 years. The fact that GoAir passengers were asked for their feedback on the total travel experience ? from ticket purchase through baggage claim ? and that they voted overwhelming in favor of brand GoAir, it is testimony to the entire GoAir family that goes beyond the call of duty to make our passengers smile.?
APEX?s Passenger Choice Award is an ode to GoAir?s cabin crew that goes through rigorous training process, follows class-topping procedures through each flight. The operations and performance of the crew are audited through stringent standards to ensure the passengers get the best in terms of safety and service.
GoAir currently operates 325+ daily flights and flies to 25 domestic destinations including Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Kannur, Leh, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Port Blair, Pune, Ranchi and Srinagar. GoAir flies to 8 international destinations, including Phuket, Mal?, Muscat, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Bangkok, Kuwait and Singapore.
Here?s a sneak peek of the awards and achievements by GoAir:
- 2019:? ?Best Airline? award by Andaman Tourism Awards 2019
- 2019: Best on-time performance for 13 months in a row as per DGCA (from Sept 2018 to September 2019) (DGCA: Directorate General of Civil Aviation. *Routesonline survey, period H1 2018)
- 2019: India?s Greatest Brand 2018-19 ? Pride of the Nation, by AsiaOne, an international business magazine and URS Media Consulting
- 2019: Most Trusted Brand Award 2019, by International Brand Consultants, USA
- 2018: Touted as the fastest growing airline in the world (by Routesonline*, a leading global aviation portal)
- 2018: Hospitality India Award for the Best Preferred Airline